News and Announcements
Here is a link to a great article from Row-360 on what’s happening to your body during a 2000m race piece. Can be a little technical but the message is clear.
When on the erg, the number in the upper right corner on every workout display is “Strokes Per Minute” (“s/m” or “spm”). Athletes see this number on every stroke, so it must be important. But why? And what number should it be? Check out this article that explains it all:
Here is a great article about how coxswains can help their crew during Winter Training.
ATTENTION ALL VARSITY ROWERS/COXSWAINS:
Please follow the instructions below to renew your USRowing Membership.
- Go to: https://membership.usrowing.org.
- Click on Members > Sign Waiver in the Individual section.
- Fill in the required fields and type in Fayetteville-Manlius in the Join organization box and click summit.
- It will ask for a code; type in HQC4T (all caps).
- If they already have you from last year, edit your information.
- If this is your first time, fill in all the fields (your parent will be needed here if under 18).
- Follow the prompts and summit the waiver.
- Anti doping page – check the no box.
- There should be no payment necessary.
- Click on membership profile and review your information.; you can edit it here on this page.
- Click on Join Organization button again (green one) and type in Syracuse Chargers.
- They will ask for a code again; type in CPSG7 and summit.
- Check membership profile again and make sure both clubs are listed.
- All set!